The best gaming experience in southern Indiana is always nearby at French Lick Casino! Inside our 51,000 square-foot, single-level gaming facility with soaring 27-foot ceilings, you can compete to win big jackpots on slot machines or try your hand at our table games.
The action never stops on our 24-hour casino floor, and French Lick Casino also boasts a luxurious high-limit room and the largest non-smoking room in Indiana. Whether it’s a date night or an outing with a group of friends, this is your nearby escape to enjoy the thrills of the casino floor and promotions in our spacious lounge. Staying for a while? We’ve got your casino and hotel experience covered, with two historic hotels and a host of other amenities to enjoy all across French Lick Resort. Here’s some of the attractions you’ll find at French Lick Casino:
• 1,000 new and classic slots, video poker, progressive jackpots and video keno of all denominations and themes.
• 37 live-dealer table games featuring blackjack, craps, roulette, Texas Hold’em Bonus, 3-card poker, mini-baccarat and more.
• An unparalleled 9,500 square-foot non-smoking gaming room with live table games and 250 of the latest slots.
• High-limit gaming area with tables and slots ranging from 25 cents up to $100 and relaxing VIP lounge areas.
• Casual sit-down and quick-serve dining.
French Lick Rewards
Get more out of your stay with the French Lick Resort Rewards card. Play to become eligible for exclusive casino offers, events and promotions. You can also earn credits by shopping and dining where you see the French Lick Resort Rewards card logo posted. Redeem credits on rooms at French Lick Springs Hotel or West Baden Springs Hotel, or at any dining venue, resort-owned shop or amenity — that includes golf, shopping, spa, horse stables and slot machines at the casino! Sign up for your card at Player Services in the casino, either resort hotel front desk and other resort-owned retail outlets. Have questions about the rewards program? Ask one of our representatives in Player Services at (812) 936-5828.