Shiloh Meeting House

Indiana_Counties
4060 W Shiloh Rd Jasper, IN 47546
(812) 482-7941

Erected in 1849 and listed on the National Register of Historical Places, this building is known as one of the finest pioneer churches in southern Indiana. The interior features its original pews and floors along with a 2-door front door and a divider on some of the pews, both of which served to separate the men from the women. Shiloh also has the distinction of having one of the very few pet cemeteries in the state separated from the main cemetery by Shiloh Road.

MORE IN

Dubois