Built in 1913 by Lucy Scoggan and her Mother, we purchased and completely renovated the home in 2004 staying true to the original Arts and Crafts structure. The Scoggan family and their descendents (the Easton family) lived in the home and then retained ownership during a ten to fifteen to seventeen year period of vacancy until selling it to Elizabeth Grant in June 2004. The Scoggans and the Eastons were life-long friends of Elizabeth’s family; in a very real sense this home remains in the family. Its restoration was a community event, accomplished by local craftsmen. It is most appropriate that we share this wonderful home with others.